We offer a wide range of residential experiences/trips for our students mainly from Key Stage 2 upwards. For many of our learners, these trips will be the first time away from home and can be a scary thought for both students and families. But with a highly experienced and dedicated staff team, the trips are greatly received by all. The students have fantastic, positive experiences and ask to go again!
Current and previous trips include:
- Exmoor Bunkhouse – working alongside the National Trust.
- Freshwater Holiday Park, Dorset – meeting up with other groups of people with additional needs from across the UK.
- Paris, Barcelona and South Africa – offering cultural experiences.
- Butlins, Minehead – a fun, activity break which includes tours of local, historical places of interest.
- Calvert Trust, Exmoor – fully accessible and accredited activity centre set in 40 acres of countryside.
- Holton Lee, Poole, Dorset – offering purpose built barn accommodation with great facilities.
- Stoke Mandeville Stadium, Aylesbury – training camp with access to a variety of Olympic and Paralympic sports.
- Winter Sports, France – including ski-ing and sledging.
- The Duke of Edinburgh Scheme which includes overnight camping.
- The Jubilee Challenge which is part of Ten Tors.
- The National Junior Wheelchair games at Stoke Mandeville.
We are always looking for new exciting opportunities for our students.